Saturday, October 9
- 5K Run / 1 Mile Walk begins at 8:30 a.m. https://stcatherinesautumnfest5k.itsyourrace.com
- Family Festival begins at 9:00 a.m. till 4:30 p.m. indoors and outdoors.
- Silent auction baskets
- Live on-stage entertainment
- Family games for kids and youths – indoors
- Arts and crafts booths – indoors
- General Store
- Sweet Treats
- Nurse’s station
- Variety of multi-cultural food booths – indoors
- Wheels Showcase in the church East parking lot – registration starts at 9:00 a.m.; judging & awards at 2:00 p.m. Registration
- Festival tickets for food, games and General Store are $ .50/each
- Raffle drawing in Assisi Hall at 4:00 p.m.; tickets $2/each
Knights of Columbus 6th Annual Debbie Buckley Memorial Golf Tournament, Saturday, October 16
- The entry fee of $125 per player includes green fee, cart and food.
- 8:00 a.m. Shotgun Start, Florida Scramble format
- Prizes will be awarded for the longest drive; closest to the pin on every Par 3; first, second, third and last place teams.
- Hole-in-One contest for a $15,000 cash prize.
- Players and sponsors should register and pay online via the tournament website: kofc13408golftournament.com, or send completed forms to Koc13408golf@gmail.com
- Sponsorship Election
- Tournament Sponsor: $1250 enhanced signage at tournament & 1 team of 4 players
- Hole In One Sponsor: $1000 enhanced signage at tournament & 1 team of 4 players
- Golf Cart Sponsor: $750 signage on all golf carts & one team of 4 players
- Score Card Sponsor: $750 signage on all score cards and 1 team of 4 players
- Beverage Sponsor: $750 signage on beverage cart & coolers & 1 team of 4 players
- Ball Sponsor: $750 mention/logo on tournament golf balls and 1 team of 4 players
- Hole Sign Sponsor: $125 signage at one tee or green location
2021 Autumnfest Events & Activities Chairperson, Tim Powers, firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Catherine of Siena will stream Sunday Mass live on our YouTube Channel
Prayers and Other Resources
We ask that you not forget St. Catherine of Siena and consider enrolling in Faith Direct at www.faithdirect.net using church code TX376. Other options include the use of a bank draft or directly mailing your contribution to 1705 E. Peters Colony Road, Carrollton, Texas 75007. We cannot exist without your continued support.
Daily & Sunday Mass:
Readings: English | Español | Tiếng Việt
Give Online: Make A Secure Donation
St. Patrick’s Cathedral daily Mass: Watch Live
Word on Fire: Daily Mass – Word on Fire
Daily Mass – Word on FireIn an effort to continue the practice of our faith in these trying times, we invite you to join us online for da…
|Act of Spiritual Communion: My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament. I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen. (ewtn.com)|
- Parish Code: NHR3Z6 or choose St. Catherine of Siena, Carrollton
- Formed can be overwhelming because it’s so huge now! Our advice is to pick a type of media, (video, audiobook, etc.,) then an age group, and go from there.
Prayer to St. Jude
Most holy Apostle, St. Jude,
faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you
universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things almost despaired of,
Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.
Intercede with God for me that He bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly –
(make your request here)
– and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor granted me by God and to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you.
May the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, and loved in all the tabernacles until the end of time. Amen.
May the most Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised and glorified now and forever. Amen
St. Jude pray for us and hear our prayers. Amen.
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.
You who dwell in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shade of the Almighty, Say to the LORD, “My refuge and fortress, my God in whom I trust.” He will rescue you from the fowler’s snare, from the destroying plague, He will shelter you with his pinions, and under his wings you may take refuge; his faithfulness is a protecting shield. You shall not fear the terror of the night nor the arrow that flies by day, Nor the pestilence that roams in darkness, nor the plague that ravages at noon. Though a thousand fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, near you it shall not come. You need simply watch; the punishment of the wicked you will see. Because you have the LORD for your refuge and have made the Most High your stronghold, No evil shall befall you, no affliction come near your tent. For he commands his angels with regard to you, to guard you wherever you go. With their hands they shall support you, lest you strike your foot against a stone. You can tread upon the asp and the viper, trample the lion and the dragon. Because he clings to me I will deliver him; because he knows my name I will set him on high. He will call upon me and I will answer; I will be with him in distress; I will deliver him and give him honor. With length of days I will satisfy him, and fill him with my saving power.
Prayer to Our Lady, Undoer of Knots
Virgin Mary, Mother of fair love, Mother who never refuses to come to the aid of a child in need, Mother whose hands never cease to serve your beloved children because they are moved by the divine love and immense mercy that exists in your heart, cast your compassionate eyes upon me and see the snarl of knots that exist in my life. You know very well how desperate I am, my pain and how I am bound by these knots. Mary, Mother to whom God entrusted the undoing of the knots in the lives of His children, I entrust into your hands the ribbon of my life. No one, not even the evil one himself, can take it away from your precious care. In your hands there is no knot that cannot be undone. Powerful Mother, by your grace and intercessory power with Your Son and My Liberator, Jesus, take into your hands today this knot: (insert your prayer request here) I beg you to undo it for the glory of God, once for all, You are my hope. O my Lady, you are the only consolation God gives me, the fortification of my feeble strength, the enrichment of my destitution and with Christ the freedom from my chains. Hear my plea. Keep me, guide me, protect me, o safe refuge! Mary, Undoer of Knots, pray for me. Amen.
you always shine on our path
as a sign of salvation and of hope.
We entrust ourselves to you, Health of the Sick,
who at the cross took part in Jesus’ pain, keeping your faith firm.
You, Salvation of the all,
know what we need,
and we are sure you will provide
so that, as in Cana of Galilee,
we may return to joy and to feasting
after this time of trial.
Help us, Mother of Divine Love,
to conform to the will of the Father
and to do as we are told by Jesus,
who has taken upon himself our sufferings
and carried our sorrows
to lead us, through the cross,
to the joy of the resurrection. Amen.
Under your protection, we seek refuge, Holy Mother of God. Do not disdain the entreaties of we who are in trial, but deliver us from every danger, O glorious and blessed Virgin.