Saturday, October 9
- 5K Run / 1 Mile Walk begins at 8:30 a.m. https://stcatherinesautumnfest5k.itsyourrace.com
- Family Festival begins at 9:00 a.m. till 4:30 p.m. indoors and outdoors.
- Silent auction baskets
- Live on-stage entertainment
- Family games for kids and youths – indoors
- Arts and crafts booths – indoors
- General Store
- Sweet Treats
- Nurse’s station
- Variety of multi-cultural food booths – indoors
- Wheels Showcase in the church East parking lot – registration starts at 9:00 a.m.; judging & awards at 2:00 p.m. Registration
- Festival tickets for food, games and General Store are $ .50/each
- Raffle drawing in Assisi Hall at 4:00 p.m.; tickets $2/each
Knights of Columbus 6th Annual Debbie Buckley Memorial Golf Tournament, Saturday, October 16
- The entry fee of $125 per player includes green fee, cart and food.
- 8:00 a.m. Shotgun Start, Florida Scramble format
- Prizes will be awarded for the longest drive; closest to the pin on every Par 3; first, second, third and last place teams.
- Hole-in-One contest for a $15,000 cash prize.
- Players and sponsors should register and pay online via the tournament website: kofc13408golftournament.com, or send completed forms to Koc13408golf@gmail.com
- Sponsorship Election
- Tournament Sponsor: $1250 enhanced signage at tournament & 1 team of 4 players
- Hole In One Sponsor: $1000 enhanced signage at tournament & 1 team of 4 players
- Golf Cart Sponsor: $750 signage on all golf carts & one team of 4 players
- Score Card Sponsor: $750 signage on all score cards and 1 team of 4 players
- Beverage Sponsor: $750 signage on beverage cart & coolers & 1 team of 4 players
- Ball Sponsor: $750 mention/logo on tournament golf balls and 1 team of 4 players
- Hole Sign Sponsor: $125 signage at one tee or green location
2021 Autumnfest Events & Activities Chairperson, Tim Powers, email@example.com